How Much is Invisalign®?
|Average Invisalign Cost||
|All-Inclusive Invisalign® Treatment at Bowman Dental
Initial consult, X-rays, photos, & impressions/scan, Invisalign® Clear Aligners, any necessary additional aligners, a single set of retainers, all Invisalign® treatment visits
|New Invisalign Patient Coupon (expires 1 week after consultation- Offer valid for non BDS members )||
Bringing Your Cost Down to an Amazing Low
Your insurance reimbursement can lower this cost even further.
What Does All-Inclusive Mean?
We offer the best all-inclusive deal, as it includes all of the following.
- Initial Consult
- All Visits
- All Invisalign® Treatment
- Any Necessary Corrections
- Free Set of Retainers
Treatment isn’t over until you are happy with your smile.
Why Invisalign® treatment?
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign® clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign® clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack® material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign® clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign® aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign® clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign® treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign® Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign® treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s® proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign® clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera® retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign® clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign® system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
What Makes Straighter Teeth Healthier?
Misaligned crooked teeth can lead to premature wear, tooth loss, gum disease, and the buildup of bacteria associated with bigger problems, including heart disease. If you are experiencing any of the following, your incorrect bite could be the cause:
- Cold Sensitivity
- Teeth chipping or wearing
- Food getting caught between teeth
- Difficulty flossing
- Self-consciousness when smiling for photos
- Tooth indentations at the gumline
- Bad breath
- Dry mouth
- Jaw or muscle pain or headaches
- Receding gums
Straight teeth are healthier teeth! When your teeth are properly aligned, the health benefits are clear. You will notice healthier gums because as your teeth become properly aligned, it becomes easier to brush and floss around them. Improved hygiene because properly aligned teeth reduce plaque and tooth decay and the risk of gum disease. Less wear and trauma because aligned teeth reduce the risk of teeth chipping, breaking, and damaging wear. Proper alignment also reduces stress on the jaw and joints.
To see if Invisalign® can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted, contact us to make an appointment.
Call 603-756-4719 to Get Your New Smile Today!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.